JSW Cement - JSW Site, Toranagallu, Karnataka State.
ESI Engaged 90 Manpower
Site In-charge Mr. Gopalakrishnan
We have over 65 men deployed, taking care of Operation and Maintenance of the entire plant.
- The Slag, the waste produced from Blast Furnace is ground and used as raw material to produce cement adding required proportion of additives like Clinker, Gypsum, lime and fly ash.
- The Total Operation & Maintenance (O&M) is taken care of by ESI Manpower
- The Total production of first plant (NO-1) is 0.20 Million Ton, having 2 Horizontal mills.
- The Total production of the Biggest plant 0.80 Million Ton / Annum, having 2 Vertical mills
- Planning for an expansion Doubling the production